I have much more work to do on this section, but I wish to share my reviews nonetheless.
- Dier Makr for wine and fancy daytime eats
- Mures, for fish and chips on the wharf (order the fisherman’s basket)
- Pigeon Hole for coffee and breakfast or lunch
- State Cinema (visit the bookshop beside it, and go for a drink and a bite to eat in the cafe/bar inside the cinema entrance)
- Sorell Fruit Farm (go berry picking)
- Summer Kitchen (stock up on baked goods like custard tarts, and a must-order carrot cake)