You may click on these restaurants to view their current published menus. Unfortunately, some of these (*asterisked) desserts are only available as part of a set menu.
- Bennelong (order from the Cured & Cultured bar: the cherry jam lamington, chocolate cake from across the water; textures of mango)
- *Quay (order the snow egg; chocolate ethereal)
- *Sixpenny (mead vinegar custard)
- *Sepia (‘chocolate forest’ with soft chocolate, almond praline, Napoleon rose cream, blackberry sorbet, blackcurrant and pear jellies, green tea, licorice, chocolate twigs, crystallised bronze fennel, marigolds)
- *Automata (any ice cream)
- ACME (coconut ice cream with white chocolate)
- Messina (hazelnut zucotto)
- Ester (leftover sourdough ice cream; burnt pav)
Some images were nice desserts, but didn’t make top ten.